The examination cell of the University was established in November 2012. The cell was established to conduct and regulate the examinations smoothly, as well as to set up a confidential communication channel with external examiners.
Due to the strength of the examination and evaluation system of Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu, its degrees will be considered as a benchmark for Quality, Reliability & Credibility
Examination Cell of SKUAST Jammu will develop a unified, technologically strong, efficient, flexible and transparent system that should guarantee highly reliable testing and evaluation procedures with zero tolerance towards unfair and inefficient practices.
- To establish a strong, reliable and credible examination/evaluation system in the University,
- To improve the quality of examination and evaluation, and ensuring credibility of the processes throughout the system,
- To ensure that all components of the examination system in the University follow the rules and policies of the University in true letter and spirit to ensure the same quality standards across the board,
- To improve the examination and evaluation policies of the University to make them flexible enough to adopt the changing environment on continuous basis,
- To boost the examination system to the optimum level to get better, speedy and reliable results,
- To establish a network that could guarantee constant information sharing between all the components.
THE UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION CELL CONDUCTS AND REGULATES
- SKUAST-J Common Entrance Test for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of the University.
- The external end term examinations of B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture and Biotechnology.
- The annual board examinations (theory and practical) of undergraduate programme in veterinary sciences.
- The End-term examinations of post-graduate programmes in agriculture, veterinary and allied sciences.
- The written comprehensive examination of the M.Sc. and Ph.D. students of both Agriculture and Veterinary Faculties
- The final examinations of Basic Agricultural and Horticultural Training Programmes
Contact DetailsDr. Rajinder Peshin
I/c University Examination Cell SKUAST-Jammu, Main Campus Chatha-180009
Contact no. : 0191-2263725(O), 0191-2263725(F)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org