SEED PROCESSING CENTRE CHATHAadminv/news/1452501146seed-main.jpg.jpg
- Faculty Members
- Farmer Info
- SEED PRODUCTION: Seed production of various field crops.
- SEED DISTRIBUTION: To supply the various categories of seed of field and vegetable crops as per the indents of Department of Agriculture, J&K Govt; Department of Agriculture and Co-operatives, Ministry of Agriculture, GOI; Co-operatives, NGO,s and Farmers.
- Seed quality assessment, maintenance and enhancement.
- Standardization of seed testing procedures, facilitating implementation of Seeds Act and Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers' Rights ACT.
- TRAININGS: Strengthening human resource development in seed science and technology through teaching and training.
- PARTICIPATORY SEED PRODUCTION: Enhancing quality seed availability through farmers' participation.
- Seed health enhancement by seed treatments, priming and polymer coating.
- Integrated management of seed borne disease.
|Name of Project||Principal. Investigator||Agency||Duration||
|Name :||Dr. Vishal Raina|
|Designation :||Jr. Scientist (PBG)|
|Area of Specialization :||Plant Tissue Culture|
|E mail :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact No :||9419107102|