- Resume verification and guidance: The students are advised on how to make their resumes as well as claims made by them are also verified
- Mock group discussions
- Personal interviews
- Evaluation of communication skills
- Interaction with alumni
- Conduct on-campus interviews as well as workshops in collaboration with recruiting firms/companies
- To act as a liaison between the students and the recruiting companies
- Guidance for higher studies
- University placement cell invites companies for on-campus interviews. Relevant information is provided to these companies.
- If a company is interested in a pre-placement interaction, preferred dates along with a request may be sent to the University placement cell
- Resumes are invited from the eligible students fitting the criteria given by the organization.
- The dates of the interviews are fixed in consultation with the companies.
- The company is required to furnish the final list of selected students to the placement cell, and is also requested to maintain a waitlist.
- The placement cell will help in the process of signing offer letters by the selected students.