Grievances cell

  • The grievances Cell of the University was framed to look after all kinds of grievances related to the Academic, Administrative and Financial issues of students and employees of the University.
  • The nodal officer of the Grievances Cell is required to apprise the progress to the Vice Chancellor.
  • All the students and employees can bring to notice their grievances, directly to nodal officer personally in the grievances cell or on the email ( )

Contact Us :-

Dr.Dileep Kachroo

Nodal Officer, Grievances Cell

Farming Systems Research (Block III)


Chatha, Jammu 180009 (J & K)

0191-2262026, 9419187553